Please try to follow these instructions to ensure success.
1. Specify the color or design you prefer, such as “Green” or “Diver & Octopus”.
2. Submit an image of the boat. Make it a nice side shot like this example.
Submit images and artwork to:
Straight on – Nice side shot.
Bad Angle – Bad side shot.
3. Take some dimensions of the boat hull. Be sure to include the length along the rubrail,
the max depth from the rubrail down to the waterline edge where the wrap will end,
then along the hull every 2 feet or so as shown in the diagram.
4. Your wrap print will ALWAYS have more length and width than the actual dimensions
you send for “wiggle room” and proper trimming.
5. Be sure to include the year, make and model of your boat.
6. We submit a final mockup layout for your written approval showing the wrap you
chose superimposed on the image of your boat hull.
7. Once we receive your approval the finished boat wrap is produced
and shipped within 36 to 48 hours.
YOUR WRAP WILL COME IN A RECTANGLE SHAPE AS SHOWN IN THE ABOVE
EXAMPLE. THIS ALLOWS FOR PLENTY OF TRIM AREA.
** 3b. If you want your boat wrap to go up over the rubrail into the gunwales, or if you want the bow or stern wrapped as well, you need to provide those dimensions as well. This will add to the cost. You can use the below diagram as a reference to ensure your wrap fits and presents itself the best.
We have many variations of our graphics and also provide custom colors upon request.
If you have any questions, Please don’t hesitate to call.